We are hiring!
Posted on May 31, 2021
Do you have a flair for working with wood? We are hoping to expand our team of master craftsmen with a creative individual that is great with working on wooden furniture and has an attention to detail.
If you think you are that person and wish to join this exciting team here at Woodcraft UK working on projects that travel to all parts nationally and internationally then you might be the person we are looking for.
You will be hands on, have a good knowledge of joinery methods, excellent time keeping skills and enjoy working as part of a team.
You will need to posses the following key skills:
- Carrying out joinery work of all aspects, including but not limited to; garden benches, garden tables, wooden pergolas, wooden summer houses, wooden noticeboards, timber bollards, picnic tables, wooden planters and many bespoke items of garden furniture.
- Joinery experience preferred but not essential as we can provide training for the right person
- Maintain a good understanding of materials and wood working practices
- General maintenance, good housekeeping and care of associated equipment as necessary
- Liaise with customers, keeping them informed of daily activities.
- Knowledge of appropriate health and safety, risk assessments, working environment management and maintaining the safety of others
- Complete all work orders, requisitions and time keeping
This is a particularly exciting time to join Woodcraft UK as we evolve with our ever changing and expanding business.
If you think you are the person for the job, then in the first instance please send an up to date CV to email@example.com